Extended the Life of your Hydraulic Elevator System!
- Smoother stops and starts
- Extended component life
- Fewer shutdowns
- Overall performance improvement
- Filter sight gauge
- Twin jack holeless applications with two- or three-stage telescopic jacks.
- Heavily used single-stage twin jack holeless projects.
- Roped hydraulic applications with moderate usage and travel exceeding 25 feet.
- Any hydraulic elevator with high usage.
How It Works
This Oil Cooler is designed to be mounted in a remote location* in order to connect to the duct/ventilation system of the building. When the oil temperature in the reservoir reaches a preset limit, it is circulated through the radiator. This process reduces the oil temperature by nearly 40°F, depending on site conditions. The oil is also filtered as it runs through the system, which results in enhanced performance and extended component life. The filter head has a sight gauge to indicate when the filter needs to be changed.
*Remote location must be within 110 feet horizontally or 55 feet vertically from the power unit. Piping, wiring, and conduit to remote location are not included.
Download Available Information
Contact Part Sales to place an order
- 3/4 HP, 115 VAC, 1 phase, 7.2 FLA pump motor
or 208-230 VAC, 1 phase, 3.6 FLA pump motor
- 1/2 HP, 115 VAC, 1 phase, 3.7 FLA 1425 CFM fan motor
or 208-230 VAC, 1 phase, 2.2 FLA 1425 CFM fan motor
- Heat removal: 21,600 BTU/hr @ 40°F temp delta
- 8 GPM, 75 PSI cast iron pump
- Weighs approximately 145 lbs
- Adjustable thermostat control
- 80db at 3 ft.
- Electrical requirement, 115 or 208 VAC, 1 phase, 20amp separate circuit
- 10 micron filter in hydraulic oil line
- Filter head with sight gauge to indicate when the filter needs to be changed
- Heavy gauge frame construction
- Includes all fittings and hardware needed for ventilation duct mount installation
- Includes instructions for installation
**We recommend our Cold Weather Kit when your heat exchanger is installed where the temperature gets below 50̊ F. – Part No. 19919