Standard Lead Time = 7-10 Days
Expedited Shipment is Available
About Our Power Units
- Your machine room stays spotless, since all components are mounted inside the tank.
Attractive Compact Design
- The MEI submersible power unit is small enough to fit through most machine room doorways.
- Silencer is mounted inside the tank.
Download Available Information
Contact Part Sales to place an order
MEI’s Submersible Power Units can be Configured and Ordered Online!
Build, save and edit your own quote… ONLINE, ANYTIME!
Our Online Configurator allows you to generate quotes and order equipment 24/7 from the convenience of a desktop. Quotes can be saved for later editing or copied to save time pricing a similar project.
- Imo Pump
- Lincoln Motor – Maximum 50 HP Per Motor; Up to 2 Motors
- 80 Starts Per Hour Motor
- Maxton Valve
- Compact Silencer with Pneumatic Noise Suppression
- Oil Level Dip Stick
- Isolation Between the Pump/Motor Assembly and the Tank
- Victaulic Fittings
- MEI Oil Cooler Ready
- Seismic Compliant
- Oil Temperature Sensor (ASME 2010 Code Only)
- Dover Muffler
- Loadweigh Switch
- Oil Level Sight Gauge with Thermometer (on tank)
- Pressure Gauge (mounted on valve)
- Low Oil Level Switch (in tank)
- Low Pressure Switch (required if hack head is above power unit)
- Oil Cooler
- Oil Return Pump
- Vent/Fill Strainer
- Down Speed Regulated Valve
- 120 SPH (up to 40 HP)
- Overflow Connection
- Junction box
- Power Unit Installation Kit
- Frame to Floor Isolation
- Your Company Logo on the Tank Upon Request
- Blaine Valve (for low and high pressure applications)
- Extended 3 Year Warranty Available
Power Unit Sizes
|SS-29||41″||20- 3/4“||38″||Single||35 gal.|
|SS-88||51″||24- 3/4“||47″||Single||87 gal.|
|SS-88 Tall||51″||24- 3/4“||53″||Single||116 gal.|
|ST-109||51″||34″||50- 3/8“||Single or Tandem||128 gal.|
|ST-109 Tall||51″||34″||56- 3/8“||Single or Tandem||168 gal.|
|ST-200||63″||34″||55- 5/8“||Single or Tandem||202 gal.|
|ST-200 Tall||63″||34″||61- 5/8“||Single or Tandem||253 gal.|